|Business:||The Kitchen Company Ltd.|
|Address:||21-27 Belmont Road|
|Contact No:…..||01895 230 600|
Connect With The Kitchen Company Ltd:
Uniquely Yours… Award Winning Kitchen Design by The Kitchen Company Ltd.
Thinking of a new kitchen or bedroom? Come and visit us at The Kitchen Company. As one of the premier suppliers of kitchens, bedrooms and home offices to London, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire and throughout the South East (not to mention France, Sri Lanka and Mauritius!), we specialise in the supply and installation of quality furniture, appliances and accessories, incorporating all the latest designs and innovations from leading German and British manufacturers.
Who Are We?
Since 1985, we have built our award-winning business on recommendation, reputation and our total commitment to exemplary service. We have earned the loyalty (some of our customers are on their fourth Kitchen Company kitchen!) and respect of our many satisfied customers by providing stunning designs at realistic prices.
The Kitchen Company is now becoming a brand in its own right, synonymous with quality and service and is often promoted as a selling point by a number of leading local Estate Agents. Conveniently situated in Uxbridge, West London near to transport links and with off-street parking, we are ideally placed to welcome you to our newly refurbished showroom where you can see stunning displays and chat to our friendly staff.
We are a small close-knit team with an almost non-existent staff turnover and we pride ourselves on our drive to achieve excellence in design, installation and, above all, customer service. We believe we have earned the loyalty and respect of our many satisfied customers – our 70% recommendation rate, we feel, is unparalleled in the industry and as a result, our clients, their families and friends keep coming back year after year.
Our Quality And What We Offer:
If you appreciate good quality design and craftsmanship, and would like to see the quality of our product and the standard of our work first hand, come down to our showroom, or we would be happy to introduce you to our customers. Have a look at some of their most recent projects and comments on our Testimonial page and you can also read more lovely commendations on Which? Local.
We have an extensive product range and a huge selection of styles, working with the finest German and British companies.
Every kitchen is made to order, built to the highest standards and each unit comes assembled from the factory. It does, however, take a little bit longer than the stock flat-pack products on the market, as you would expect.
We are still able to offer competitive prices that you may not associate with made-to-order and bespoke furniture; and when comparing quotes, remember these wise words: “The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price is long forgotten.”
We also offer great bedroom design with many styles to choose from, which we personalise to suit your individual style. From the traditional to the contemporary, our bedroom ranges are available in a multitude of different styles and materials.
We incorporate clever storage solutions, to make the best use of space, as well as making the room personalised to your tastes.
If you’ve recently moved house or want to add value to your existing home or simply want a change, why not come for a free consultation? If you like what you see, we will guide you gently through the process from concept to completion.
We offer a full and professional plan and design service, where we work extensively with you to ensure we meet all your requirements and wishes for your new kitchen, bedroom or home office. We listen closely to your ideas and suggestions and use our knowledge and experience to build on them to make your kitchen or bedroom work perfectly for you.
So how does it work?
1. A typical Kitchen Company job starts with the initial measure up. One of our designers will visit your property to measure the room, looking at the suitability of existing electrical and plumbing supplies and assess the room for other work which may need to be undertaken, such as flooring, lighting and plastering. During this appointment, we discuss with you your ideas to better understand how you wish to use the room. Are you a keen cook, practical parent or chic entertainer?
2. We determine the look and feel of the kitchen you are aiming for, whether you want a completely modern, or a more classic kitchen and we tailor the plans so that it’s exactly what you’re looking for. We take into account any appliances that you currently have and wish to keep, and will work out the best plan to accommodate all of the things you would ideally like to have in your kitchen, such as incorporating a breakfast bar, wine cooler or an island.
3. Back at the showroom, we start drawing up your plans. When we are happy, we begin to create computer-aided illustrations of your proposed kitchen or bedroom to allow you to see what your new room could look like. This is when we can start to create a costing for your kitchen, where everything is itemised so you can get a good idea of what you are actually paying for.
4. Now we are ready to invite you back to our showroom to go through your proposed plans. We like to do this in the showroom so we can show you the variety of materials and storage solutions available, or which there are many. We like you to get the feel of the quality and workmanship that goes into our furniture, rather than just being given a picture and a quote. We go through all of the items in the quote with you to make sure that you understand what is being quoted for. This is where we can make changes to the plan, perhaps change that double oven into a single oven with a combi-microwave, or decide on a different worktop to get nearer to a final quote. Then you are welcome to take the quote home to consider.
5. We like to make sure our customers don’t feel pressurised at any time, yet want you to know we are on hand to answer any questions you might have. When you are ready, have made an informed decision and are ready to proceed, we make sure all the paperwork is in hand, and place the order!
6. From here, Mark, our project manager, takes over and liaises with you and all of the tradesmen and fitters to make sure everyone turns up to do their part at the most suitable time for you.
7. Our fitters and tradesmen are carefully selected and have worked in the trade for years, bringing their experience and knowledge to our company,in order to install your project with the precision and care it deserves.
Our tried and trusted tradesmen make sure all safety requirements are met to ensure the smooth-running of your project. Then, when everything’s complete, you’re ready to enjoy your beautiful new kitchen, bedroom or home office!
If you think we might be the right company for your home project, please don’t hesitate to give us a call!
The Kitchen Company Ltd – 01895 230 600
21-27 Belmont Road